Friday, November 2, 2012

Original BenQ S6 XP Drivers download

Here is the 4 RAR files consolidated into 1 RAR file. It contains all of the files that were originally published for the S6 from Benq XP version! I figured I would share on my speedy dropbox so everone can enjoy! Have fun and make sure to click a few of my ads so I can make some cash for future research and projects! thanks!!
Also an update .....This link Is a link from my dropbox generally works fine but I have had some say that it leads to nothing. It has worked fine for me and others. Sorry about your luck. You may want to see why your browser does not work with it. Please click a few ads for me! Thanks@lot

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ya6azgwusj5e12/mid_s6_driver_app-20101228.rar

3 comments:

  1. Hey dude, i got a question.
    I'm about to get one of these but it comes with linux and just 2gb on the hard disk.

    I'm thinking about upgrading the SSD with an old ipod classic's hard disk, (removing the 3g modem to make room for it). Do you think it'll work? Because ,it would be amazing to have 60GB, 512MB RAM, Touchscreen and XP (or even 7!) for just 60 bucks.

    Answer please, and sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dunno if it will work but Maybe if it has a 40 pin Zif socket it might. Never tried it out but I did buy a 40 pin Zif cable so I could experiment with different harddrives as soon as I get ahold of some. worth a shot in my opinion try it out and see and tell me how it went.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the Linux version of this S6 from DailySteals about 3 months ago for $59.99. I can't get an appstore to work on it unless you know of a trick. Would I be able to install your Windows files on this..I believe the drive is smaller than the Windows S6 version. So far, this device is sitting in the box & worthless - I'd like to use it for something.

    ReplyDelete