Saturday, October 13, 2012

Benq_s6 Driver files and Bios Whitelist hacking tools!

Here is a RAR file of all the drivers and information that I have acquired over time to help to Install devices on the S6. Every now and then I will update the folder as I find more information and clean it up a little. I eventually would like to have a full control bios for the Benqs6. Current version is version 1.0.

The SSD on the BenQS6 is said to be a is an SST brand, 12MB/s Write, 20MB/s Read, not very fast in today's SSD standard.I hope to find a replacement SSD of about 32G or better for it.
  https://www.dropbox.com/home?select=bios%20hacking_benqs6_v1.0_and_drivers.rar

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate you uploading drivers and stuff, could you fix the link to to this one? It is pointing to your DropBox folder.

    ReplyDelete